On Tuesday February 12th, 2019, Astonished! Inc and REALM (2 Regina based not-for-profit charities serving people with complex disabilities) are hosting an event to connect people with disabilities and their families and support networks to potential core funding resources in our community. This event is open to people with all disabilities and of all ages. There is no cost to attend. Everyone is welcome!
Location: mâmawêyatitân centre -3335 6th Ave, Regina
Date: February 12th, 2019
Time: 6:00pm – 9:00pm
- There is no charge to attend and this event is open to people with all disabilities and of all ages.
- No pre-registration necessary.
This is a collaboration between REALM and Astonished! to bring awareness and information to people with disabilities and their families, support networks and the community at large.
We hope you’ll join us to hear presentations providing an overview of funding programs, who qualifies and how to access. This is your opportunity to ask questions and make connections with the right people representing the following:
- Community Living Service Delivery - Group Homes, Group Living Homes, SLP, Day Programs, Approved Private Care Homes, Self-Directed Funding, Cognitive Disability Strategy
- Ministry of Health - Home Care, Individualized Funding and Housing
- DISC – Saskatchewan Income Support Disability Coalition
- SAID – Saskatchewan Assured Income for Disability
- SAIL - Saskatchewan Aids to Independent Living