Many classrooms at Arcola Community School use the Seesaw app to connect with families.
Seesaw lets us...
- Send out group messages and files to all families.
- Send direct messages back and forth with individual family members.
- Document student learning through photos, videos and more!
- Empower students to document their own learning.
If your child's teacher is using Seesaw, there are only two steps to follow!
- Download the SEESAW FOR FAMILIES app. (See the side picture.)
- Scan your child's QR CODE - provided by the teacher.
**If you don't have a smart phone that can access Seesaw, you can also use your e-mail address!**
Need help? Please come by the school and ask your child's teacher for assistance. We want to make sure that everyone is able to get connected!